23 January 2006

Act I - A Shocking New Hobby!

Welcome to My Life as a wHole. The premise of this blog is to prove to myself that I do have an established writing style, I can generate some kind of audience, and allow myself to vent, rant, whine, bitch, moan, groan, and pout about any and all crap in my life. As I understand it, this is a pretty common reason to start a blog. Common. Average. Just like me.

What a coincidence.

I truly hope you find my life entertaining. I can say with all certainty that some of it wasn't entertaining for me, so hell, it might as well be for someone else. There should be a little drama, a little humor, a lot of opinion, and a good mix of feelings...

Okay, a lot of Drama. Like ER drama. Not like daily soap drama, otherwise I would have to murder myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home