10 March 2006

*hic*

Well, it’s that time of the year again.

I am off to Ohio this weekend for the annual hillbilly family birthday bar crawl. It’ll be grand, GRAND, I say. There’s nothing quite like carting around 10 drunk, fat, and aged men to an undetermined number of bars over a 12 hour period in the back woods of Ohio. Let me tell all of you, I live for this day right here.

All sarcasm aside, the only saving grace of the entire experience is that I get to laugh at them hysterically as they stumble around and make complete asses of themselves. In all fairness, last year was pretty damn funny.

I won’t talk about the one for my uncle’s 50th birthday. That’s something the family as a whole just… doesn’t talk about. Heh.

I am the official DD for these events, so viewing everything stone cold sober is really entertaining in a way; that is until everything gets ugly. Hopefully this year there won’t be any problems.

1 Comments:

At 10/3/06 11:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun and be safe. I'll miss you.

-H

 

Post a Comment

<< Home