14 February 2006

Mail Call.

Heart.
1 Central Chest Way
Nam’s body, DW 63043

Attn: Love.

Over the years, you and I have worked closely on a select few, yet very important relationships. The experience from these relationships has given me a profound view of the world and the people that reside within it, and for that I am eternally grateful. I will take those experiences with me throughout the rest of my life.

It is with great sorrow, though, that I must tender my resignation to you at this time.

While the experiences gained through this have been life altering, unfortunately there are aspects of this that I am no longer willing to partake of. Specifically, ‘too much of this,’ ‘not enough of that,’ and the general ill feelings that accompany almost every relationship; these seem to be the prevalent attitude amongst partners and potential partners that we have had over the years, and unfortunately I cannot be a party to this any longer.

Perhaps this is a weak move, or perhaps this is a strong one; in either case, it is one I must make. I truly hope for your continued success in bringing two people that are meant to be together to a happy closing. I am saddened that this will not be the case in my life.

I will discontinue use of the word Love and Always from this moment on.

Respectfully,
Me.

1 Comments:

At 26/3/06 16:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you considering "recontinuing" use of these two words. They're very important in order to reach happiness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home