26 March 2006

1000...

A dream that’s worth 1,000 miles.

A touch that’s worth 1,000 words.

A Love that’s worth a lifetime of pain.

This will be my last post for a while. You are all welcome to check in as you see fit, but I seriously doubt I will be updating in the next two weeks or better. You see, Internet, I just don’t like things how they are right now, and I just don’t feel like talking to any of you, not that any of you actually read this site anyway.

So, I’m going to go away for a short while, enjoy my vacation, commit internet suicide, and come back as a full fledged writer. Yeah right.

I am not doing any of that except the vacation part.

Cheers and shit.

2 Comments:

At 26/3/06 16:16, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what with this? Should my feelings be hurt? I don't get it...you're gonna have to explain later.

 
At 29/3/06 14:23, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to hear you're taking a break. Clear your head and get some distance. Take care my friend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home