21 June 2006

Life @ 11.45pm, Revisited.

Hello, Internet.

It’s been awhile, yes?

So, I have a question for you, Internet. Where were you when your little world came crashing down to your feet? I can tell you where I was. I was in bed late one night not so very long ago when it happened to me. Some things I thought were, weren’t. Some things I hoped for left me feeling the fool. Some things I’ve thought I was doing right ...were obviously not the right thing to do.

Here’s what I’ve been doing for at least the last month:

"Held hostage in a dream...
(Held hostage in a sleep)
Following a shadow…
…of a shadow."

If you have any ounce of ability to read metaphors, Internet, you will get that. The regular readers of this blog are gone. It’s been more than a month, so I am not surprised there. All that’s left is you, Internet. All you.

On a side note, after almost 6 years now, I am pretty tired of the bullshit. More to come later, when I am not so bent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home