03 February 2006

Good Times.

Well, the last few days have been interesting, to say the least.

I really don’t have the energy to explain everything that happened, and I don’t have a huge reader base anyway, so I will just file it away under ‘stuff to rant about later.’

I have some plans for this blog, so all you readers out there, tell your friends about this place. I’ve got quite a few topics lined up to talk and or rant about, and they will start showing up here with some degree of regularity.

I do, of course, plan on posting here daily, and that is still the case. I don’t really want this place to be too much of a daily journal, though it will have that feel at times.

I am not hurting for content, but I would like to ask the readers here for a favor…

If you have a topic you want an opinion on, need advice on something, or want me to write about, drop me a line either by posting a comment here or leaving me mail at my main address,
Namlook@aol.com. If you’re going to read it, might as well be something worth reading, yes?

As for my day today... Well, it was less than spectacular. I work telephones for a call center. They decided to let a bunch of people leave early for the day, whereby we became immediately slammed with calls and generally irritable.

Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home